ADASS XXV - Financial Aid
A limited amount of financial aid is available to help pay for attendance at the ADASS XXV conference. It is provided to participants based primarily on the merit of their abstracts (oral or poster) and on demonstrated need. Financial aid may be granted for registration fee and/or hotel accommodations for up to 5 nights.
We do not expect to be able to provide financial support for air fare. Awards will not cover the banquet or guest fees, nor will it cover extra hotel charges beyond those for the basic room plus tax.
The deadline to apply for financial aid is 20 July 2015. Financial aid applicants are required to submit an abstract, and to provide the information given below in an email to email@example.com. This information will be shared only with the POC members who will be reviewing the applications.
- Position Title
- Brief vita and list of up to 5 relevant publications (maximum of 2 printed pages)
- Type of financial aid requested
- If the applicant is a student, please also provide:
- Academic Level (Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Name and e-mail address of person who will provide a letter of recommendation; the letter must be received from your reference by the POC (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 20 July 2015.
- Brief statement detailing how you will benefit from attending this conference and the contribution to the conference you hope to make.
- Submit an abstract (oral or poster) for consideration.
Those requesting financial aid will be notified by e-mail of the decision. If financial aid is granted, you will be notified of the specifics of the award, and you will have two weeks from the notification date to accept the offer. If financial aid applicants have already paid their registration fee and aid is not granted, or not granted in full, applicants will be given a two week period to withdraw their registration without penalty.