ECR Workshop: "How to be an Effective Referee"
A workshop by the Early Career Researcher Chapter of the ASA
On behalf of the Astronomical Society of Australia (ASA) and our sponsors, we would like to welcome you to the ASA Early Career Researcher Workshop - "How to be an Effective Referee". This interactive workshop will be held on 29 November 2013
at 44-70 Rosehill Street, Redfern.
Cartoon by Nick D Kim, strange-matter.net. Used by permission
Registration is now closed
However please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on a waiting list. Please note: there is a limit of 40 attendees
- Joss Bland-Hawthorn (University of Sydney)
- Warrick Couch (Australian Astronomical Observatory)
- Bryan Gaensler (University of Sydney/CAASTRO)
- Lisa Kewley (Australian National University)
- Naomi McClure-Griffiths (CSIRO Astronomy & Space Science)
- James Allison (University of Sydney)
- Daniel Bayliss (Australian National University)
- David Parkinson (University of Queensland)
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Astronomical Society of Australia (ASA) and the ARC Centre of Excellence
for All-Sky Astrophysics (CAASTRO).