Supernova 2014 - Flight and Transport Information
How to Get There:
1) Air Travel to Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour Regional Airport (IATA: CFS, ICAO: YCFS) is serviced by four carriers with direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne:
- Weekdays: 5 flights from Sydney / 5 flights to Sydney
- Saturdays: 3 flights from Sydney / 4 flights to Sydney
- Sundays: 5 flights from Sydney / 4 flights to Sydney
- Daily: 1 flight from Brisbane / 1 flight to Brisbane (code-share flight operated by Brindabella - see below)
- Daily: 2 flights from Sydney / 2 flights to Sydney
- Weekends: 1 flight from Melbourne / 1 flight to Melbourne
- Weekdays: 2 flights from Brisbane / 2 flights to Brisbane
- Weekends: 1 flight from Brisbane / 1 flight to Brisbane
- Note: As of Dec 2013, Brindabella Airlnes has gone into receivership and all flights have been suspended indefinitely. Please check with your travel agent before booking flights on Brindabella!
- Weekdays: 2 flights from Sydney / 2 flights to Sydney
- Weekends: 1 flight from Sydney / 1 flight to Sydney
The best way to get from Coffs Harbour airport to the conference venue is by the charter bus that will be arranged by CAASTRO. More details will follow on departure times and locations closer to the event.
2) Car Travel to Coffs Harbour
3) Train Travel to Coffs Harbour
There is a train station located in Coffs Harbour with daily services to and from Sydney and Brisbane (with stopovers in between). For fare and timetable information visit NSW Trainlink.
4) Bus Travel to Coffs Harbour
Busses arrive in Coffs Harbour regularly at the bus depot located on the Pacific Highway and can offer a convenient, cheap way of getting to Coffs Harbour. The following bus companies service Coffs Harbour: